Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Well, Yesterday is gone, but it has brought MANY changes for us. We finally received our REFERRAL!!! It's a BOY!!!! Our agent, Kim, was out on vacation the past few days. We expected a referral later in the week, so I wasn't concerned. But as I watched 2 other people receive their pictures and info I got really more anxious to see our child's face and know his information as well! So the director emailed me the info after I sent an email of frustration to my agent on vacation. I called daddy to open it with him while he's at work. He got a call AFTER I opened the 1st document and I had to wait for him before we could read all the documents. Once we read them all, as much as possible since it's not translated yet, here's what we understood so far...............IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!! birthday -- 1/18/2011...............1 mo, 5 days younger than Sierra!!!! His name is XI Rong Chang. I don't know when our docs will be translated, but at least we have the generals and here's what we understand so far................He can cruise and seems developmentally on cue, as much as possible.................though documents are untranslated, they have boxes in English that are checked as well. He has 5 teeth! We'll be able to feed him like Sierra (at least once we get home) most likely! How perfect a transition into our home! I can't believe they honored our change of request from December! I just figured it would get lost in the shuffle...........for the last few weeks I've really been prepping my heart for another GIRL! lol The last doc had THREE PICTURES in it!!!!!! After MANY hours of debate, we have decided on a name! Barring any really horrible translations on his Chinese name that is.............lol Xi Rong Chang will now become known as Seth Tovi Xi Casebier! Tovi means good, so for us that translates into the Fruit of the Spirit -- goodness. All this said, we will be starting a new blog for him since this one does not seem to fit HIM...........:)

No comments: