Tuesday, March 27, 2012

August is FINISHED!

As the title says, the CCCAA is FINALLY finished with August as of today........the referrals are mailed out and making their way to the families. There's a SMALL chance that some of the 9/1 LID's were included, but no one knows until the referrals are received. Even so, I really hope we are NOT included because our paperwork for the 800a will not be done until right at the same time we are expecting referrals next month.

OURS WILL BE IN THE NEXT BATCH!!! In a MONTH WE will SEE our BABY!!!! I WILL post a picture as soon as I can and stats.

Then I'll need to truly start working on the nursery, once we know if it's a boy or girl and how old. We need another crib and a portable booster seat. Other than that it's basically clothes, diapers, wipes, and more of the same.

I am FREAKING out right now about travel.........I shouldn't be yet, I still have 3 months (more or less) after referral, but I'm starting to worry that I haven't gotten enough information collected about what to take/not to take etc.

I think I have decided we are not taking the older two. I am concerned that if all of our kids, or us, got sick while over there, it would be a stinking mess. Also, what if they acted up (but that would NEVER happen, right?? lol). I wouldn't want China thumbing their nose at us if that happened..........so Isabelle and Isaiah are going to have to stay at home. Sierra? Well, she is going through that bonding stage right now and I freak out about it possibly affecting her down the road. Belle and Saiah can see us on the computer and understand that mommy and daddy are coming back, Belle more than Saiah...........We also need to do some sort of countdown towards something else so that Saiah will understand that more too.........

Anyway, this month is the most exciting so far for this adoption..........Next month will FAR surpass it though! :)

No comments: