Saturday, June 09, 2007

We're still coming for you Hannah!!!!

Hannah,

I want you to know that I have not forgotten about you. I am still coming for you. My heart has been torn by the length of the time that China is taking to get me to you, but I also know that I've requested a child that is as young as possible, so knowing that China is about 2 years away from my log in date, I don't think you've been born yet. I am praying for your biological parents as I know that it will be a very difficult decision for them to give you to me. But it is a decision that I am very grateful for............you will bless our lives so much.

As I wait for you, I am getting a big sister for you to play, dance, and sing with.....to laugh and cry together. You will not always get along, but you will deeply love each other and carry the bond that only sisters can. I can't wait for you to meet Isabelle and I can't wait for her to meet you. I know that your friendship will start right from the beginning........

In the mean time, once we get her, she will be going through a lot of surgeries and becoming our first child.......learning all the in's and out's of having us for parents (even training us......lol).........so please know that you will both have special places in our hearts and we could never replace either of you.

Love,

Your Mommy...........:):):)

No comments: