Sunday, December 10, 2006

2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends

Leslie sent me this!!!

Recreate it on your blog or email so I can see!!! :):):)

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa wraps ALL the presents
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored sometimes, white at other times.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? NO.........maybe that'll change a little after Hannah comes
5. When do you put your decorations up? We've not done it the last couple of years because we'd been out of town..........and no children to make a "home," but we are doing it THIS week!!!! YEAH!!!!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Stuffing
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Decorating the tree as a family, and sitting on top of the heating vent first thing in the morning (probably around 5:30) waiting for everyone else to get up!!!! :):):) 8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? All I remember is that when I said that they were sants, my mom or dad asked me about the red suit and I said that it must be in their closet somewhere..........
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We have in the past, but we haven't decided what we'll do when our dd arrives.
10 How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? All kinds of different ornaments that I've collected since being out of my parents house.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I love it!!! I wish we had more REAL snow here (TX)
12. Can you ice skate? Not well, but Yes. That is when I can find skates that fit alright over my large calves!!! :):):)
13. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being around family. We hope to start a lot of new family traditions next year with Hannah.
14. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? For some reason it's lemon meriangue(sp) pie............or a non-frosted angel food confetti cake with strawberries on top.
15. What is your favorite holiday tradition? opening gifts while everyone else is sitting around and watching...........handing them out to different people one at a time..............with a fire in the fireplace and Christmas music in the background
16. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving and seeing them opened!!!! :):):)
17. What's your favorite Christmas Song? I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
18. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum, especially in hot chocolate!!!!

No comments: