Saturday, October 07, 2006

Names???

Well, this is going to be a long journey. I am in several adoption groups and there are many lovely people there.

This week there has been a great surge in people finding a name for their daughter/son. I know that in my last post I said that we'd found her name "Hannah Ruth Meilin," but I really like some of the other names out there. Also, the Meilin was supposed to be a way of incorporating China into her name, but I'd really rather have her birth name there instead (they are usually a Chinese blessing of some sort).

So, with that said, we will probably change her name.

Gary will probably be annoyed with this thought. We even bought a name plaque with Hannah on it in the last week......Hannah may win out. Ruth, you know why we picked that. Ruth (from the Bible) was a very big part of our courtship as well.

Some other names that I've seen (I like uncommon names) are:

Keilani Mae Fushao Heavenly child
Noelani Logan (then the Chinese Name) Beautiful girl from Heaven

Oh well! This may be a long wait, but I'm sure having fun in it. Maybe we'll have to have a 2nd child and name her Hannah. Who knows.

:) :) :)

Terri

No comments: